Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

How 2 Take Care Ur Relationship

This time I would like to share with u guys abt my xperience in relationship. I am not expert. But we just share...... ha3

1. Family

All of us love our family very very much. No matter how good or how bad we still love them. But do u guys agree if I said MONEY can buy the family. MONEY also can built a family. I would like to say 110% YES for this. U need MONEY to prepare for your wedding, planning ur family life n so on. Sometimes in rich family they feel uncomfortable to hv a poor family members in their family. Lucky this not happened in my family. May be coz all of us already POOR. Ha3. In our family tree, we are so lucky coz we really care n love our big family (now till 5th generation - KARIM's) . We know each other very closed as well as their names n age n besday too. If one of us facing any problem or difficulties, hundred will call to calm us.

2. Frenz

Frienship is not like Friendster or Facebook which is virtual friendship. Nowadays, a real friendship is really hard to find one. Most of them not sincere enuf. They love to hang ard together for fun or happy hour but if u r in hard time they will say BYE BYE. But not most of them having the same bastard attitude. Sorry if my words to harsh but its true rite? As a frenz we should learn how to sincere.

Frenz Rules :
  1. Trust ur frenz
  2. Give him/ her some advice if needed
  3. Support him/her
  4. Dun betray ur frenz

3. Lovers

Hmmmm... how to explain this. Thru my years experience.. (can we count it? ha3) Lovers will take care n love their partners as well. Most of the women want their partner to b sincere n loyal. This hope 40% from my personal opinion. Sometimes we are so wrong abt this. We can't hope our partner to be a FIRST GRADE PARTNER... this is so rubbish. We are human. Everybody make mistake. Just relax urself. Thinking abt ur next future plan n stop thinking abt somethng can hurt ur own feelings.


"If u want some one perfect in ur life, do u think u r perfect enuf for him?"

I would like to share this scenario with u, she was a fren of mine asked my opinion abt her plan to spy on her hubby coz she thought he was having an affair. As a frenz I dun want my fren feel so sad thinking of something stupid abt wat her hubby doing. So I came out with 2 Qs,

  1. "Do you think u are brave enuf to do it (spy)?"

  2. "If u saw him dating with anothers gurls, do u dare to leave him or are u ready to be separated?"
She can't answered me. Which I guess she is not ready for any further result n action. If u still want to be together so STOP SPYING ha3..... But I do agree if u r gud in monitoring ur hubby just go ahead. My pray is with u gurls... AMIN