Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

10,000 STEPS PER DAY PROGRAMME

Hmm...... How 2 start my entry for 2day... hmmm? This entry is abt a programme that I attended this morning. It was energetic and very heatlhy programme. I'm so glad coz I got a chance to join this programme. Eventhough its tired but I do enjoy myself there.



Me with Faizal (Officemate)





Officemates too.













Me with Bibi


Around 6.30 a.m., I started my journey to fetch my nearby ofismate ahead to Presint 2, Putrajaya in front of Malaysia Palace of Justice. Then we're walking straight to Registration Counter and registered ourself for this programme. Actually, I am attending "Karnival 10,000 Langkah Setiap Hari" which organized by My Sihat (Health Promotion Board) and supported by Ministry of Health & Berita Harian. This programme will take off simultaneously at 14 other locations nationwide.





Our Minister with CEO of My Sihat






The Venue






Registration Counter. (U will get one Free T'Shirt)






Gift for today event


The reason My Sihat organizing this programme coz they would like to help Malaysian Citizen to get rid of obesity and other chronic ailments. So, by walking at least 10,000 steps or 6.5 km per day will help us for enjoying a healthy life.







Aerobic Before & After our walking session.








Me with Rozita Che Wan.



My simple advise... next time ... Let's join us. :-). If u love in taking piccas.... u can join any event to make ur pics interesting n variety.


Faisal (Officemate)


Here r some piccas for u guys. Enjoy!!!





Goodies Bags.






Mas & Bibi (Bloggers & Officemates)





Me & Frenz






My Bag & Baloons