Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

MY NINJAS n UMRAH

Last week I went to KLIA for sending my relatives who intend to perform Umrah. The last delegation was my lovely ninjas. They also perform the umrah in Mecca. I'm a bit late arriving at the airport because I'm working on that day. When I arrived, my lovely ninjas are busy with their Playstation and IPad. Hello guys, time for WIRID ok.. ha3. They r just a kid. So, its ok. It was so touching when AYEEN told me wat he is going to pray for me in front of Ka'bah. Thanks sayang. And it also sound funny when AFIQ keep mentioned about his pray for me. Oh My Dear... It was wonderful too. Ha3.





Sometimes I am thinking... They dun want me to be SINGLE??? Or they dun like my SINGLE LIFE.... Hmm.... But I believe they want me to be HAPPY. No matters how? And they also want me to be RICH... ha3 coz they can share it too. Wish my DREAMS comes true.



AYEEN told me that he will going to miss me. Me too dear. He want me to join him but I am so sorry sayang.... not now ok. I think he was frustrated coz last month I can't join them for Bali's trip. He was so angry with me. I just can't. Ha3....



IDDIL the eldest ninja very kewl one. But he is wondering how he will perform his umrah by not wearing his underwear .... (Ihram time).. ha3 thats funny. He told me that he did practice at home, daily ok, after his shower about 10 minutes before wearing his clothes. Ha3 ... very funny. His sense of horror since the circumcision. Pity dear.

Little Bit Info Abt UMRAH:


The Umrah ( عمرة‎) is a pilgrimage to Mecca. Umrah means to perform Tawaf round theKaaba and Sai between Al-Safa and Al-Marwah, after assuming Ihram (a sacred state), either from a Miqat. It is sometimes called the 'minor pilgrimage' or 'lesser pilgrimage', the Hajj being the 'major' pilgrimage and which is compulsory for every able-bodied Muslim who can afford it. The Umrah is not compulsory but highly recommended. Tawaf (طواف) is one of the Islamic rituals of pilgrimage. Muslims are to circumambulate the Ka'bah (the holiest building in Mecca) seven times, in a counterclockwise direction. The circling is believed to demonstrate the unity of the believers in the worship of the One God, as they move in harmony together around their central shrine, while supplicating to God "Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik".