Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

2nd TRIP for SUNSET or SUNDOWN


















This time I would like to share my moment at Tanjung Simpang Mengayau or well-knowned as The Tip of Borneo. It is located in the Kudat Peninsula, about three and a half hours (or 215 kilometres) drive from Kota Kinabalu City. A visit to Kudat is not complete if you don't take the opportunity to visit Tanjung Simpang Mengayau. This is my 2nd trip to Tanjung Simpang Mengayau. I arrived around 4.45 pm at Kudat and after checked-in at Marina Kudat Golf Resort I went to Tanjung Simpang Mengayau for Sunset. It takes me 25 minutes from hotel to Simpang Mengayau. It was beautiful and wonderful moment seeing the sunset. The next day I went back to Kota Kinabalu City and stayed at Nexus Karambunai. This is my second time staying. I will let u know abt Nexus in my next entry.


My Suggestion : - For those who are interested in taking picca... enjoy ur day at Kudat especially SUNSET at Tanjung Simpang Mengayau. So nice.



What is Sunset? :wikipedia :- Sunset or sundown is the daily disappearance of the Sun below the horizon as a result of Earth's rotation.

Enjoy the piccas.....


My next visit .... insyallah for sunrise trip at Lahad Datu on the East coast of Sabah. My editor told me that Lahad Datu is the first sunrise seeing in Malaysia. I hope I will be at Tanjung Atiam, Tungku District which is the smallest district in Lahad Datu. I can't wait for my next visit.