Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

PERAK vs KEDAH

Watching football games!!! I love it... n do enjoyed my time by watching football games. U can see the crowd there, they are so funny n sometimes too fanatic and scary. Ha3.. But I still enjoyed it. Last Friday, I went back to my hometown by train (Express Rakyat) just cost me RM40.00 for one trip (KL Sentral - Ipoh). My 2 younger bros fetched me at Railway Station.

They tried to convince me that the Perak's Football Team was back energized and strong. I also feel proud of my team. I agreed to watch a football match between Perak and Kedah which will be held at Stadium Sultan Azlan Shah, Ipoh, Perak. At first not many viewers as possible reasons still early I guess.

So Cute And Unique.....


Stadium Sultan Azlan Shah

Ipoh, Perak



Wat do U think???.... U must be crazy bro... He3



Yes .... U r crazy... Ha3. Pls dun buy it....



Tat marfla cost me RM18.00

Can we share?.... he3




Business Partner..... planning.... Gud job Bro!!

U can have this as ur snacks...


And this....too





While my brother went for Maghrib prayers, I took a pictures as usual. When the game starts, I continue focus on the game and felt disappointed with the action shown. Not so much as mentioned. I was disappointed to see action, numbered 22 Perak's players which can be categorized as a lazy player. He shud serve as the Right Wing Player, but he served as Defensive Player. I really hope the team will continue to try harder and be successful in future.


Fanatic Perak's Fans



Hocus Pocus..... Scary.......



I am strong....



The reason why the stadium became so noisy.......U know the answer...