Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

DIGI WWWOW AWARDS



Last nite I went for DIGI WWWOW AWARDS at KLPAC. It was awesome. Starting with registration for guests and nominees and continued with some refreshement (coktails ) for 2 hours. They served us with cream puff, sosej,coconut tart, brownies, juices and etc. I went there with my best buddies. Actually one of our gud buddy invited us to join him for the event. He was be nominated as one of the top 6 finalist www.kauluanexpress.com . Actually this is a RED CARPET event. Too many famous celebrity tat join this event too. I saw Susan Lancester, Nicholas, Juliana Evans and a few tat i dun know their names ... ha3.

The winner for Bloggers of the Year for this event was Anwar Hadi. He is very humble person. He is a famous blogger and very handsome young man. You guys can visit him at www.inianwarhadi.com . Congrat to u young man!!!

Then I saw someone tat quite famous too I guess. Yeah .... tats Ben Ashaari. Honestly, I did go thru his blog before but not as much as others bloggers. For me, he is not friendly at all. I think may be he tried to balance his stressor coz his blog has be nominated too. Well , u guys can visit him at www.benashaari.com .

I saw someone tat familiar too.... She looks like ARTIS.... hmm.... Oh Yes... Now I do remember she is the owner of the www.radiusite.com one of my fav blog . He3... She is gorgeous.