Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

MY GLORY SUNDAY

Last Sunday, my sis and I went to Jalan Ipoh. She is in a process of renovating her bathroom. After our Morning Sunday Shopping ... we went to Cengkih Restaurant for our Lunch. Only 2 of us. Nice place for Lunch. Foods not bad and I had Assam Pedas Johor. I didn't snap any pic there coz too hungry. Ha3. If u guys be there on Sunday u can enjoy ur meals and music as well. I do like it. For ninjas we bought them Pizza.

(She is writing the tiles code for her bathroom)


"This is the one..... yes I found it ......".

"Okay madam... thats nice".




"Do you think its okay for my bathroom?"

"Yes ... coz this wood is expensive and high quality"




After our outing, I spent 3 hours with my ninjas for movie. Then my cousins came to join us.


So, u guys just enjoy the piccas... Ok?