Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

Unduk Ngadau Kaamatan

The last Saturday, Stevie invited me to joined in an event that he called as Unduk Ngadau (Beauty Pageant) and it was held at Dewan MCA, Kuala Lumpur. I'll explain a bit about this Unduk Ngadau event later, even though me myself do not understand much, ha3... but I was lucky coz there are books provided by the organizer to help me understand. Events for the day from noon till late evening.






The Kadazandusun Kaamatan festival is the most indigeneous and most grand festival in Sabah and its particularly significant as it marks the occasion to honor "Bambarayon" (spirit of rice) to thank God for their bountiful harvest. Huminodun - beatified as UNDUK NGADAU is the soul of the Kadazandusun anual Keamatan Festival celebration in May.

What can be drawn is that they are really love to have fun and good in entertainment. Tan Sri Dato' Sri Panglima Joseph Pairin Ketingan and Datuk Seri Dr. Maximus Johnity Ongkili also contributed songs in Kedazan's languages. Fortunately there is an interpreter translated in English. Ha3... They also performed Sumauzou Dance and everbody took part except Me and Andy. Ha3 ... If we both dance I think people ard will start laughing coz I will perform JOGET and Andy may be will perform his ritual dance. Ha3. This is a new experience for me.






I would like to give a credit to my dear frenz Stevie coz he did invite me for this special event. To Andy, thnx a lot coz sitting just next beside me all the time..... ha3. For more information about the event please do visit my friend's website at http://www.kauluanexpress.com/.