Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

Extra MEALS with BANANA

In my previous entry I published abt Banana Steamed Cake and Banana Pancake . This time I would like to share about PISAGU. Its actually a Spring Rolls Banana that served with brown sugar and coconut milk.




This recipe was created by my editor. I've been trying for the first time but it's not worked out because the filing of this popiah was out of its skin when I was frying. I had to ask my lovely chef to guide me. It served together with coconut milk and brown sugar. Its yummy. U guys shud try. Very simple recipes.




Very small and cute spring rolls.


Must be careful coz the filling may out from the skin.




This is a brown sugar.


Coconut milk too.....

Actually, he is quite gud in cooking. He can create 100 recipes but me only can taste and give a 100 comments... he3. For extra information, banana is our local fruits in Malaysia. So, most of the dessert we used banana as a main ingredients.