Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

My Sis's Story with GAZA PALESTINE DELEGATION


This post is about my sister and her hubby's social responsibilities activity. When we talk about Gaza, Palestine, I think most of us know about GAZA thru our media massa. At the same time we also noticed the current issues that Palestinian facing right now. The establishment of the illegal State of Israel 0n 15 May, 1948 on Palestine soil 64 years ago has invited major catastrophe where the world has to witness the cruelty of the Zionist regime who kept on unleashing battle upon battle that resulted in the death of thousands of Palestine citizens who fell as martyrs, while making million others flee to safety as refugees only to face unemployment problems and suffer losing certain body limbs.
Children were made orphans and wives were made widows for losing fathers and husbands who fell defending their beloved homeland from violation and colonization.The on-going misery suffered by the Palestinians somehow conjured up a kind of consciousness in all Muslims around the world to offer a hand in assistance.
My sister join the Aman Palestin Delegation, as an initiative towards achieving peace in Palestine in humanitarian and welfare assistance to the Palestinian people until completion. AMAN PALESTIN began its operation in late 2004 as an initiative to help and distribute contributions while observing the welfare and human rights of the Palestinians as a whole.
In their last day of the delegation, Aman Palestin humanitarian mission ended with a meeting with Palestinian Prime Minister, Ismael Haneyah at his office in Gaza. The meeting lasted for about an hour on full advantage of the participant group to throw a few questions in connection with Gaza and Israel.
Actually, in early stage, I wasn't agree with her decision to join the delegation. I was afraid and worry so much. I only have one sister, she is the most responsible team member in our family. She has done so many things for the family. To let her go and leave the family with me, which make me thing how BIG and HUGE this kind of responsible that I shud cope with. But at the end, I noticed one thing, everything is not belong to us, its belongs to Allah. Then we just do it according to HIS order.
Alhamdullilah, she already be back yesterday. Gud Job Sis. Sorry coz hard for me to understand u. But, now I do appreciate our relationship. Love you sista.