Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

MANDARIN with MALAY GURLS

Be a student is not as simple as people said. Classes, Books, Assignment, Quizzes and Tests is a vital list to do as a student life. This semester I just registered 5 subjects. (OMG...Can I do it?Insyallah, I hope I can). My class is every sunday. That means I have to submit all my assignment every week. And seat for quizzes every sunday :(.
Learn Mandarin is quite hard for me. I am so lucky coz I already have basic in Mandarin (During my Diploma time). At least I can calculate in Mandarin (Ha3). I must practice to write in Mandarin too (uwaaaaa). I think the reason wo de daxue / laoshi (my university/ teacher) ask the student to learn Mandarin is to increase our knowledge and understanding of new languages and cultures.
Yesterday, wo de laoshi already asked us to do a short essay and shud submit the essay by this week. I dun know wat to write in. But will try my VERY BEST to do it. During our listening test and Mandarin Quiz yesterday in class, I noticed that out of 14 students only 1 (ONE) can understand the question and the rest just wait and do nothing (ha3). Chaiyok sis!!!