Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

I'm Back

Hi readers/bloggers & Frenz

Now I'm back. A lot of ideas but no time to share with you guys. Try to improve my blog by creating Many many many POSTs. For you guys.

Actually, I'm kind of busy with my classes, assignment, family matters, office's stuff and frenz's need. Alhamdulilah (Pray to Allah) I managed to cope with all these. So, for my entry for this hour which I hope I can update more and more later on, I would like to share about Family.

March 2012, which a month that I choose to be with my family. We spent time at Sabah, enjoy they moment and activities. Thats happened in early March. But after two weeks from our visit to Sabah, my MAK (mummy) was attacked by "Mild Stroke". Again and again, I am so scared. I lost my Abah (daddy) coz of stroke too. Eventhough, only her left side body (face, hand,leg) been attacked, But coz she is stroger than what i think she is, she managed to 50% recover in one week. Now she is staying with me together with my MAK NGAH (auntie). I have to take care of her. I love her so much.

To make sure I do the right things, I bought so many things in a way to follow the procedures and to make sure she is in a good condition.


1. I bought her Milk Powder.



2. ACCU Check Active


Will share more and more.... he3