Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

Great Father Retirement

Today is a last day for our "GREAT FATHER". I am counting a moment to farewell goodbye. Early this morning, I met up with him for my personal farewell goodbye. I can't hold my tears... coz he is a very nice person and good leader as far as I know. Everybody here love him so much. Anyway, thank you once again n may Allah bless you and your family boss....


He said "When you retire, think and act as if you were still working; when you're still working, think and act a bit as if you were already retired". It's true rite?

Retirement is a time to make the inner journey and come face to face with your flaws, failures, prejudices, and all the factors that generate thoughts of unhappiness. Retirement is not a time to sleep, but a time to awaken to the beauty of the world around you and the joy that comes when you cast out all the negative elements that cause confusion and turmoil in your mind and allow serenity to prevail.