Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

BEEF TONGUE ROASTED












When I told my frenz that I had a very yumy dish, they are so excited to know wat was it? But once they heard abt my menu, they were shocked and rolling their eyes..up side down.. ha3. My menu this time is BEEF TONGUE ROASTED ... can u imagine the first ingredient for this menu? ha3... Scary and disgusting?? For those who never tried this, just read this entry as ur extra info... so next time if u heard other tell u abt this menu.... hope u can remember this entry. (",)


Actually, we enjoyed the menu very much and honestly it was not easy to prepare it. First Bibik roasted the beef tongue and remove the black coating layer by layer. It took Bibik 3 hours for 7 tongues. After the black coating is removed, the tongue is cut in three parts and marinated with spices (ala percik) for 3 hours. The next day my aunt roast beef tongue using the oven for an hour. When my aunt finished baking, my aunt started the process of making the sour souce (air asam). So nice yummy and tasty. Enjoy the piccas.... ha3