Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

"SETAN"



I have to stand up. Up n Up... Can I make it? Or it just my imagination...? Gulpp....


My Dear Babah,


Thank you so much coz helping me to make a clear decision. I think this time u r so rite. Ha3. This time only. Ok? He3.....


Okay ... let me share my problem here.




I have been invited for wedding ceremony. But I do have a problem to be there. U might be thinking tat I dun hv a Nice Pair of Baju Kurung in my closet.... it is totaly RIGHT. But that is not the major problem n a reason why I got headache coz of this invitation. Actually, LadyB told me tat ... her son is working with my "SETAN" . OMG... of coz this "SETAN" will be invited 4 this function as well. I dun want accidently meet up with "SETAN". Oh pleaseeeeeee.......... I pray to ALLAH.... dun let me see this "SETAN" again. Its really hurt me... uwaaaaaa..... Some more this "SETAN" also married "LADY SETAN" too.... of coz the both "SETANs" will come over. Really hope my LadyB understand if I can't make it.





My Gud Frenz told me to fight with my fear n just go n enjoy myself there. But it really hard coz I hate both "SETAN" coz they lied to me and they are so disgusting.




Wat my mom said :... "Better u ........"




Wat my frenz said :...."I think u must....."




Wat my babah said :..."Then u....... "




Wat did I say :.."@!%$......"