Slider Code Enter Here

Blogger Tips And Tricks

MY PLAN 4 THIS WEEK


My Plan 4 This Week........

I need to clean up my home sweet home. OMG.... u guys may come and see my fan's blade.... its covered with black heavy dust... ha3... tomorrow is the day to make my home smile back to me. I am thinking to make it happen but at the same time... I wish there is a PERSON , who may come and assist me. But of coz .... just keep on dreaming. Suprise me please... ha3.

It almost half a year.... I let the blade be decorated with dust. Coz i am fatty lazy to clean up. Really hope I can make it. Here is my wish lists for 2morrow list to do :


laundry, clean up fan,vacuum, mopping , cleaning washroom , organize my closet , origami, etc....... (uwaaaaaaaaaaaa)


So, for my dear frenz... please dun try to ask me out 2morrow. Or u guys may come over to help me but (NO MEALS) will be provided. ngeeee3.....

Note : May do if I am not lazy 2morrow... he3.
Surprise me pls!!!!